Click here to download and print the COVID-19 screening form.
Dear Patients of the Prosthodontic Practice of Diana C Fat, DDS,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will send you a “Wellness Screening Form” a few days before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We kindly ask that you come to your appointment wearing a mask and by yourself. If you need assistance, we will do our best to accommodate you while being mindful of social distancing guidelines. If the appointment is for a child, please have him/her come with one guardian.
• Our office has adopted a “Curbside Waiting Room” where we ask that you text/call us once you have arrived, and remain in your car until we respond to let you know your treatment room is ready for you.
• We will take your temperature and have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• We are using high quality, medical grade air purification systems with H13 Hepa filters in every operatory and the reception area.
• We have added extra layers of droplet protection between our patients and employees at our front desk with glass barriers, and during your treatment with extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Before treatment starts, we will have you rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide oral disinfectant solution.
• We use a high volume evacuation system to capture and remove as much dental aerosols as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (916) 800-1878
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Diana Fat and Team